Andrews Creek Primary School was opened in 2013 as the result of the amalgamation of Moriarty and Wesley Vale Primary Schools. Andrews Creek Primary exists on the site which was Wesley Vale Primary School in Westwind Drive, Wesley Vale.
Prior to the amalgamation each school had a long and proud history. Wesley Vale School was first established in 1899. During its history it was both an area school and primary school. Moriarty Primary was established in 1927 and was located at Bonney’s Lane in Moriarty.
There is an existing collection of memorabilia relevant to both schools involved in the amalgamation on display at Andrews Creek Primary School.